Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's recent twitter activity
(11-29-2016, 04:44 PM)Au165 Wrote: I think there are more opportunities for the leader of the free world to "break" things with social media than improve them. I would say the same for any president not just Trump. Most people know that social media accounts for a lot of high up people are controlled by staff members anyways, so any "good will" is normally discredited as going through the motions.

There are some posts by those higher ups that are by them, and I think they should make an effort to do it more. Sure, for marketing purposes (which is what it is all about, really) the account needs to be more active than their schedule allows for and so it is farmed out to staff, but having that connection, even if it is one tweet/Facebook post/Instagram picture a day is a good thing. And that includes reading some of the stuff sent their way. Just my two cents.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump's recent twitter activity - Belsnickel - 11-29-2016, 04:47 PM