Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you pull for now that Cincy is all but sunk?
This has been a banner year of crap for my teams.  I've had the Bengals and Bears as my AFC and NFC teams since 1987 and they both stank.  I pull for Palmer, but that ship is going down fast.  That leaves the Patriots and Cowboys, whom I "like" because when they win everyone (especially in Steeler country) gets their panties in a knot.  

On a side note, I'm super sick of Seattle because since 2013 they just happened to "TOTALLY BE EVERYONE'S 2nd FAVORITE TEAM SINCE LIKE...FOREVER!  I SWEAR!!!!"  Yes, everyone's 2nd favorite team was TOTALLY the Seahawks. They've become like "Steelers west" in the sense that they attract a glut of bandwagoners who have never been to that city and who seem to think that particular NFL team of millionaire athletes is more "blue collar" than the rest of them.

They also seem to wonder how anyone could dare think another team could possibly win the Super Bowl this year right after they score 3 points on offense.  Argh, they are just....argh.

(12-01-2016, 11:22 PM)jj22 Wrote: At least we're not Cleveland who could have had the Dak/Zeke combo.

The sad thing about the Browns is that they could have drafted practically EVERY good player who appeared in the past 19 years, save for the no-brainer #1 picks they're never quite bad enough to get.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who do you pull for now that Cincy is all but sunk? - Nately120 - 12-02-2016, 12:23 AM