Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Planned Parenthood selling body parts?
(07-20-2015, 02:13 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I hated the fact that hundreds of thousands of people were killed in Iraq just so George Bush could prove he had a bigger dick than Saddam Hussein.  I felt it was evil and awful.  BUt if I knew that the bodies of all the people killed in that war were being used for scientific research it would make me feel better instead of worse.

But the Anti-abortion crowd here are so selfish and petty that they refuse to see any good in the fact that these aborted fetuses could save other lives.  They would be happier if MORE people died just because they can not get their way instead of trying to get some good out of something they see as bad.  It shows that they don't really care about life at all.  They are so pissed off that they can't control what women do with their owns bodies that they think it is WORSE that some people might actually be saved by the research done on this donated tissue.

What is that phrase you often use: Strawman?

I know for a fact that I'm not upset that the unborn children can be used to help wanted children. Then issue comes in the fact of if anyone is profiting from it? You can save then condescension for another thread.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Planned Parenthood selling body parts? - bfine32 - 07-20-2015, 01:50 PM