Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A.J. Green Injury May Be A Good Thing
(12-04-2016, 07:50 PM)kevin Wrote: That and Dalton becomes one dimensional at times only throwing to Green no matter the coverage, no matter who else open. Today Dalton spread the ball around hitting the open man and Dalton looked good, the other receivers looked good.  Developing some timing and confidence in Boyd and Core and Wright and LaFell was a good thing today and Bengals won.  ....Certainly I do not want Green injured, but Boyd wasn't getting any passes and now he is.  Boyd should be getting more action because he has a huge future here.  When Green comes back, he will look better if others can help carry the load. 

I agree.  AJ being out injured is a terrible thing, but some good can come from it.  Andy is without his safety net, and now forced to form relationships with the newer receivers.  I was disappointed when the team went into "conservative mode", in the middle of the 3rd Qtr.  I would have liked to have seen more targets, maybe not long, deep shots, but more targets to the young guys.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A.J. Green Injury May Be A Good Thing - SunsetBengal - 12-04-2016, 08:11 PM