Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you want as the bengals number1 pick?
I doubt they go with OT. I think they give Ogbeuhi another season to see if he can get in a full off season schedule and a full training camp. This horrible first season as a starter has been really tough on him and the team, but as has been stated many times before , we learn from mistakes . I have no reason to believe he remains as bad as he's been so far ,but i have been wrong more than once in my lifetime ..
They may decide to move on from Bodine,but absolutely need someone who can step in from day one again . 
I think they go with either a #2 to compliment AJ or go with defense , either yet another CB or DE.. 
I would like to see them move on from Hill,but doubt they will . Running backs are so hit or miss and don't typically last very long even if they start off strong as with Hill. A few stick around for years ,but most don't which is why so few are drafted in the first round these days . 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you want as the bengals number1 pick? - grampahol - 12-06-2016, 07:48 AM