Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you want as the bengals number1 pick?
(12-06-2016, 12:53 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: If I were king for a day I would take offensive line RD 1 every single draft. Outside of the QB it's the most important part of a football team - and may be THE most important, QB included.

I'm sure some are laughing right now but I'm serious. I would build my team every year by adding the best o-lineman available in RD 1. Everything else, including a decent QB can be found in later rounds. If your line is great your team is very difficult to beat. Heck, if AD had a line like Dallas or Oakland he'd be the top QB in the league. Not only that, our running game would be much better with lesser talent required.

Call me crazy but I've seen enough football to realize it's the only way to be consistently consistent. Last Sunday was a perfect example. Even average players can perform (our current receiving corps) if the QB has the time to spread the ball around.
Definitely not laughing at you... But I will say this... O line is so important because because of the premium placed on pass rushers. The NFL has become simple. Have a QB, and get after the other QB.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you want as the bengals number1 pick? - jason - 12-06-2016, 01:39 PM