Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
60+ votes to repeal Obamcare over six years...and the GOP still doesn't have a plan
(12-06-2016, 07:51 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I know of several people who are now covered by insurance that were unable to get coverage before due to pre-existing conditions and people that have been able to keep dependents covered longer that have been happy about it.

I also know people benefiting from it, but I don't expect that sort of thing to hold a candle to the popularity of lying about having a solid gold alternative.  I actually wonder if "Appealing Trumpcare" will be a big selling point in elections to come.

Anyways, as someone else said the GOP has been telling us Obamacare is absolutely terrible and (hopefully) planning for 6 whole years on an alternative.  Having 6 years to plan an alternative to something that is completely awful?  This should be a slam dunk, right? This would be like having 6 years to come up with a better starting QB than Ryan Leaf, right?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 60+ votes to repeal Obamcare over six years...and the GOP still doesn't have a plan - Nately120 - 12-06-2016, 08:26 PM