Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merkel wants to ban the Burqa..
(12-06-2016, 06:39 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/12/06/eyeing-coming-election-germanys-merkel-announces-burqa-ban-policy/

I can hardly believe that this story has been out all day, and none of the P&R regulars have touched it.  After reading all of the stories of Muslim immigrant related violence and sexual assaults in Germany, for the past year or so, I would say that it is about time that their leader took some action.

Now, most of you P&R regulars are much more well educated in terms of World affairs than I.  So I ask you, what do you think of this move?

I would double-check every report you read of immigrant related violence in Germany. Remember there are right wing media in Europe, too.

Anyway, the ban will  only apply to places where it interferes with business, like schools and hospitals. And the ban will apply to motorcycle helmets and balaclavas as well.

There was already a debate about this in France, where the Burka is banned in public--a much harsher law. Women are fined 150 Euros for wearing one. If anyone forces someone to wear a Burka, the fine could reach 60,000 Euros and one year in jail. These people are going to learn them some freedom whether they like it or not.

What would happen if Germany made it clear to people applying for asylum that the Burka would be a problem, then let them choose?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Merkel wants to ban the Burqa.. - Dill - 12-07-2016, 12:52 AM
RE: Merkel wants to ban the Burqa.. - Dill - 12-08-2016, 01:34 AM
RE: Merkel wants to ban the Burqa.. - Dill - 12-09-2016, 03:13 PM
RE: Merkel wants to ban the Burqa.. - Dill - 12-09-2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Merkel wants to ban the Burqa.. - Dill - 12-08-2016, 01:24 AM