Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those hoping for a HC change...
(12-07-2016, 04:48 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I think it's more frustration than being 'baffled'. Many fans, myself included, feel this team desperately needs a change at HC, but I think most knew that the chances of it actually happening were slim to none...and that's being generous.

Honestly, Marvin will probably be able to coach here as long as he wants. It's hard to imagine a situation where Mike would fire him or not give him continuous extensions...as long as Marvin is still game. Mike trusts Marvin and is very comfortable with him. I think Marvin is here until he decides he wants to walk away. 

Complacency has a very secure home in the Bengals organization. 

Exactly. Most well informed fans know Marvin is going nowhere anytime soon. If he loses every game the rest of the season and we go 5-10-1, he's still going to be coaching this team next season. Marvin will leave when he's ready to leave. Until then, Mike Brown will continue to hand out extension after extension.

There's no denying that everyone wants to win, but the heads at the top are convinced that their way is the best way for us to improve, despite the fact we can't move on beyond the first round of the playoffs.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: For those hoping for a HC change... - Bengal Dude - 12-07-2016, 05:35 PM