Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF's Top 25 O-Linemen features 2 Bengals
(12-08-2016, 01:57 PM)ochocincos Wrote: In what's been a horrible year for the Cincinnati Bengals offensive line, two of them are performing rather well...at least according to PFF.

PFF has Andrew Whitworth coming in at #5, 2nd-best OT.
Kevin Zeitler also makes the top 25 at #23, 8th best OG.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-top-25-nfl-offensive-linemen-this-season/?utm_content=bufferafcf1&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=nfl

Both are set to become FAs at the end of the season. Hopefully they are the top two priorities for re-signing, as the Bengals desperately need to get the OL back on track.

Wow, surprised they have Zeitler over Boling who i believe has been much better this year.

To the guys saying we need to bring back Zeit, Jim O said something to the effect it was highly unlikely.

Westerman will most likely be the man at RG and i think he could be a real good one with a good O-line
coach to develop him up. He is a physical, versatile interior lineman.

Need to bring back Whit for sure, i thought he was falling off earlier but he has brought it the last 7 games or so.

I also agree with everyone about Dre, before the season i was for letting him go but he has played very well this
season and shut me up. He has not been beaten by the double move any i believe and has gotten back to picking
the ball off when it comes his way. Could of had another one against the Eagles. Has became our best Corner after
being our weakness last year. Major improvement.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF's Top 25 O-Linemen features 2 Bengals - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-08-2016, 06:03 PM