Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those hoping for a HC change...
(12-07-2016, 05:02 PM)Wyche Wrote: Me too, but after this meltdown on the line with his hand picked proteges and then sticking with one of them when he was obviously the smelliest turd has me pretty well finished if he isn't.  Oh, I'll check scores and catch a few quarters here and there, I'm sure, but I'll not be contributing a dime to the organization directly, and I won't be as invested.  I can find other ways to occupy my Sundays.  I've already missed more this season than I ever have, the glorious 90's included.  There's no excuse for this shit.

We went to our normal sports place to watch some football and eat wings this past Sunday, but we did not go until 5:00.  It was the first time we've been there in over a month, and we normally do not miss a week when the Bengals play.  A number of the staff actually asked if we have been alright, "did something happen, you've not been in for awhile".  I just don't have much interest in the team right now, and I am sorry to say that I'm not sure I see that changing.

Every year we tell ourselves "next season is ours".  We make excuses why the team fell short, think the NFL will stop plotting against them, they'll draft a super stud in the first round, and everything will come together.  I just don't see it happening.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: For those hoping for a HC change... - OrlandoBengal - 12-08-2016, 07:31 PM