Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you want as the bengals number1 pick?
(12-07-2016, 09:15 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Watching the SEC CG, I saw Foster get lost in coverage, and give up a TD to a RB.  However, it really is tough to tell with Alabama's collection of talent.  They currently have 55 active players in the NFL.  You'd almost be stupid to not give their talent the benefit of the doubt.  Hell, even Andre Smith, who is a fat, lazy slug by most accounts, is still better than anything that we have to offer at RT this season...

He has a bad feel for coverage and college QB's are able to manipulate him with their eyes and pump fakes.  A guy like Roethlisberger will eat Foster up.  That, combined with the fact that he's not a good pass rusher means you can't play him in nickel, and we're in nickel more than a base 4-3.  I think he's an upgrade as a run stuffer, but does nothing to fix the problems our LB's have covering RB's and TE's or getting to the QB.  I think scouting services are highly overrating him because of his highlight reel hits, and without a monster combine, he'll slide out of the 1st entirely.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you want as the bengals number1 pick? - Whatever - 12-09-2016, 01:46 AM