Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Admits His Threat To Lock Up Clinton Was Just For Show
Here comes the:

"We knew that...we just chanted for fun."
"Of course not!  Everyone knew he couldn't!"

And

"Well *I* wasn't one to believe everything he said...I just voted for him because....uh..."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-clinton-lock-her-up_us_584b5b53e4b04c8e2bb01274

Quote:President-elect Donald Trump on Friday acknowledged his threat to imprison Hillary Clinton for using a private email server during her time as secretary of state was simply an appeal to win voters. 

As Trump spoke at a rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan, as part of his post-election “Thank You Tour,” some supporters began chanting “lock her up” ― a common refrain during the Republican convention and Trump’s campaign events. 

“No, it’s okay,” Trump said as the crowd jeered a reference to Clinton. “Forget it. That plays great before the election. Now, we don’t care, right?” 

Quote:[/url] Follow
[Image: dC98htIb_normal.jpg]Brandon Wall 

@Walldo
People start booing Hillary Clinton someone yells "lock her up."

Trump: "That plays great before the election. Nah, we don't care"
8:27 PM - 9 Dec 2016
  •  629629 Retweets

• [url=https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=807396312010194945] 555555 likes

Trump threatened during the second presidential debate to prosecute Clinton. 
“I didn’t think I’d say this, but I’m going to say it, and I hate to say it, but if I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation because there has never been so many lies, so much deception, there has never been anything like it and we’re going to have a special prosecutor,” he said.

Trump backed away from that claim shortly after the election, telling The New York Times he doesn’t “want to hurt the Clintons.”

“She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways,” Trump said.

That sentiment doesn’t sit well with many Trump supporters. A HuffPost/YouGovsurvey found that 68 percent of Trump voters favor the president-elect appointing a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
Trump Admits His Threat To Lock Up Clinton Was Just For Show - GMDino - 12-10-2016, 03:41 PM