Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presidential Conflicts of Interest
(12-11-2016, 05:26 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Thank you.  Not sure what the question is, non-economic liberal rant aside.

You mean the rant about how government works? Yeah, stay in your vacuum of theory, I will be over here in the real world. What I said had no slant left or right, it is just how the world works.

You might have been better off to add some poli sci to your education, this is stuff you can learn in a gen ed level in the field. But I forgot, the idea of a liberal arts education is pointless to you and the things you would learn wouldn't really apply to you.

Yeah, I am done with your faux intellectualism. If you truly have an advanced degree but don't understand the very simple concept I am discussing then there is no help for you.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Presidential Conflicts of Interest - Belsnickel - 12-11-2016, 09:05 AM