Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
United States Travel: Where have you been, and what is your favorite?
Iowa, Illinios, Northern Indiana (Notre Dame to be precise), Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, Virginia-DC, and Florida. Haven't really been out of the midwest much. But for the upcoming Honeymoon, we are traveling to eastern Tennessee and the Smokey Mountains and then to Nashville so we can get them checked off the bucketlist.  Looking forward to the trip to the Rocky Top state. 

Outside of the country, I've been to Canada (twice), excellent fishing up there!  and once to Cancun Mexico.  Cancun was a great time, I had a lot of fun down there, but if we ever go back to Mexico, I want to go someplace different.  Cozemel? Cabo? Just someplace other than Cancun.

You guys who haven't been to Iowa, you should stop by sometime.  There really is a lot more to do in this state than grow corn and drive tractors.  And hey, you might all become Hawkeye fans after you leave too?  You just never know.   Rock On  
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: United States Travel: Where have you been, and what is your favorite? - BengalHawk62 - 07-21-2015, 12:59 PM