Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I'm Hoping For A BIG WIN Sunday
(12-07-2016, 03:26 PM)kevin Wrote: Everybody else has huge Fantasy Football Points Days against the Browns....Bengals are showing they can win and score without AJ Green against Philly....CBS Fantasy Football says Bengals may jump out to a 20 to 0 score early....I'm hoping Dalton throws for 300 yards again and TDs by LaFell, Boyd, Hill, Eifert....This does not mean I'm adding Nugent this week,but I am starting Dalton, Hill, LaFell and Boyd and even the Begals Defense because my Seattle Defense was up against Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay. ....I'm all in on the Bengals clobbering the Browns just because every other team does. ....I liked the way Bengals looked against Eagles Defense, that was a good game by our offense and defense. Keep it going against the Browns of awful defense and who knows who at quarterback......add in Ajayi, Fitzgerald, McManus and what the heck, it is Christmas time, Rudolph because I don't have Eifert...but at the end of Fantasy Football I'm all in on Bengals smoking the Browns.....I'm almost tempted to add Burkhead and start him. Teams that need help at RB should add Burkhead replacing Bernard. Who knows, he may have his best game ever against Browns.

Im hoping to win the lottery so I can travel...chances are about the same!  Smirk
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I'm Hoping For A BIG WIN Sunday - kevin - 12-07-2016, 03:26 PM
RE: I'm Hoping For A BIG WIN Sunday - GodFather - 12-12-2016, 03:14 PM