Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aleppo now freed from the rebels!
(12-14-2016, 06:43 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Thank you all for posting.  I have learned a lot from your responses, stuff that would have taken way to long to gather and decipher through reading news posts and stories alone.  I'll say this;  'Zona, Matt, Benton, Oncemoretothebreech, Pat, each of you really could easily teach classes or hold briefings on World affairs.  I'll admit that I'm a bit lazy, when it comes to keeping myself educated on those topics.  That is why, when I read the story that I posted in the OP, I wanted to generate some conversation, particularly from some of you that I value as "higher opinions".

As far as I can gather, the situation over there is more tangled up than a can of worms.  It's really hard to tell who the "bad guys" are, as they all seem to take turns being the evil ones.
for a while I thought it was as simple as "al qaeda became Isis" but there really is a lot more to it. Factions of "bad" guys are fighting factions of "good" guys. Next week, they're allied and what we classified as good is now bad.

honestly, ill celebrate the day we get out of the me and just provide a safe place for people looking to escape dictatorships and extremists
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aleppo now freed from the rebels! - Benton - 12-14-2016, 07:18 PM