Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gunman At DC Pizza Parlor Was 'Investigating' Right-Wing Conspiracy 'Pizzagate' Lie
(12-11-2016, 05:47 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Great questions.
Now ask yourself how many cancer cures we've been told of the past 20 years.  So surely now we must have a cure for cancer?
Or maybe that's not actually good science.

Baby steps for now....eventually I'll ask you if something as controlled and specific as biological cancer research keeps getting it wrong, then what does that mean for the nascent, and infinitely more complex, Climate research?

When I was in public school, any child who got leukemia went home and never came back.

In 1986, when my 5-year-old daughter went into chemotherapy at the University of Heidelberg Hospital--a research university--and here is what the doctors there told me.

From 1965-70, less that 5% of children in West Germany who contracted Acute Lymphatic Leukemia survived beyond two years.

From 1970-75, roughly 15% survived

From 1980-85, over 85% survived.

My daughter, now 35 years old, is a survivor from the 1985-1990 treatment group.

No one thinks we have a cure for Leukemia, but why would call such research GETTING IT WRONG????

This is a very puzzling response, Justwin. And the leap to climate research??  I am at a loss to explain, because I
cannot image what your base knowledge of science and research could be or how you think research is assessed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gunman At DC Pizza Parlor Was 'Investigating' Right-Wing Conspiracy 'Pizzagate' Lie - Dill - 12-15-2016, 12:33 AM