Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our TE's - Eifert, Kroft, Uzomah
(07-22-2015, 03:49 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Good WR1?  You think AJ is just a "good WR1"?  That's why you lose credibility in arguments.

You think that Hill, who was the best back in the NFL in the second half of the season, despite not getting many carries in a few games, is only a "good back"?  I guess he has to break Hall of Fame numbers, right?  Just being one of the best in the league isn't good enough?

I don't think the Bengals have the best set-up in history at tight end, but you claim that Kroft isn't that good because he's a 3rd round pick, when, if you were educated on anything about the team and didn't just post bullshit, you'd know that the Bengals had him as our top rated TE on the draft board.  Maybe you are educated enough to know that, but you leave it out because it doesn't fit your argument.

Receiving tight ends don't grow on trees, and not many backs can run as good as Hill without a fullback, and not to mention that not many teams have a receiver with AJ's talent.

So explain why it's not as simple of logic with Hill and AJ, not to mention TEs of the talent that we have.

lol..........  him posting a long reply with a bunch of garbage doesn't make it more credible than a short answer with garbage.

Way to freak out over what adjective I used and completely ignore the main point and most of the post. Would you like me to repost it with the word "great?" Would you actually be able to handle a conversation then? 

I know Kroft was our highest rated TE, but that doesn't change the fact he was worth no more than a 3rd rounder. Apparently we had zero TEs with a first or second round grade. That doesn't automatically make him great. That makes it an extremely weak tight end draft class.

I also explained it to you already, but you flipped your shit because of an adjective I used instead of actually reading what I posted. Should I explain again? No teams have worked the two TE system before and rookie TEs have historically struggled. Why? I'm not sure, but I guess it's because football isn't that simple. If zero people in the NFL have figured this out, I highly doubt a random message board fan has. 

But, no, please freak out again and attempt to cry about how simple it is that you, based Bradfitz, how cracked the NFL and have created a scheme better than every single coach in the history of the NFL.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our TE's - Eifert, Kroft, Uzomah - J24 - 07-21-2015, 12:55 AM
RE: Our TE's - Eifert, Kroft, Uzomah - J24 - 07-21-2015, 03:00 AM
RE: Our TE's - Eifert, Kroft, Uzomah - MrRager - 07-22-2015, 11:59 AM
RE: Our TE's - Eifert, Kroft, Uzomah - CJD - 07-21-2015, 08:44 AM