Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And the great admission tour continues..
(12-20-2016, 08:34 PM)Dill Wrote: So then I was not "biased" in implying the Clinton's rhetoric was less violent, but factually correct?

I believe that's what the English words I typed in the post you quoted state.

Quote:The earliest incidents of campaign violence recorded appear to be of protestors were being punched by Trump supporters at rallies; the more violent ones in California come later. But I so far have not made the case that Trumpsters had a monopoly on campaign violence. No sense refuting an argument I never made--or is there?

Unfortunately, you did make that claim.  When you discuss campaign violence and only reference incidents involving Trump supporters as the aggressors you make that very argument.  Not including the incidents of Clinton supporter violence, which more objectively much more severe in scope, is lying by omission.  I'm starting to get why you have a hard time connecting the similarities between HuffPo and Breitbart.

Quote:Why not name the thread you are referring to? I have no idea what you are talking about. You say you finally followed through with a promise?

I'm not your mom, I don't have to hold you hand when you cross the street.  As for you last sentence, a sad attempt.

Messages In This Thread
RE: And the great admission tour continues.. - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 12-20-2016, 08:43 PM