Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Planned Parenthood selling body parts?
(07-22-2015, 05:25 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I do wonder what's going on when they go to such lengths to cover up what they are doing.    I am sure the research is beneficial.   But for me it's the morality of selling people.   In the UK they were using dead babies to fuel hospitals.   So I'm sure you can see why I am skeptical.  

As far as the costs for pp. ...  These costs mentioned were use of the room to get the baby out.   That cost is already covered by the abortion.   They aren't discounting the abortion based on what they will make off the baby so there is no need to charge room cost a second time.  Not when these research companies have people standing by to take the babies. (As stated by pp on video 2)

Also in video 2 she mentions that the cost will be what the going rate is in California.   Unless there are local taxes and fees associated there should be difference in costs.  

I think the doctors are taking a piece of these profits as well as pp.   They need a full review and if they find anything.... They should lose all federal money.

Even better, remove all tax exemptions for religious institutions.  Clearly churches have done more harm over the years than PP has.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Planned Parenthood selling body parts? - Vas Deferens - 07-22-2015, 06:52 PM