Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take that, entertainment industry libs!
(12-27-2016, 09:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The main thing that I wanted to point out, by posting that article, is the line about Trump detractors criticizing the young lady and telling her that it could ruin her career.  And, after all of the "celebrities" that stated absurd things like they would leave the Country, etc., and then failing to live up to their words, I think it a bit trite that they attempt to bully a young girl for accepting to sing the Nation Anthem at the Presidential Inauguration.

All of the other arguments, tangents, and deflections are just typical P&R forum fluff.. ThumbsUp

Again, one Christmas album having healthy sales in December does not a career make.  I hope that 16 year old girl laughs all the way to the bank, but acting like this is some blow to the left-wing entertainment machine while a gay Brit who has sold 300 million albums says "No" to Trump is, well...it's a short-term victory. Anywho, I recall a lot of liberal d-bag musicians playing a 9/11 benefit or two, so maybe there are more important things to consider when deciding how an artist's loyalties should be perceived.

Also, Trump and his cronies are WAY too into under-aged girls.  Just a side note, there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Take that, entertainment industry libs! - Nately120 - 12-27-2016, 09:05 PM