Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take that, entertainment industry libs!
(12-27-2016, 09:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Again, one Christmas album having healthy sales in December does not a career make.  I hope that 16 year old girl laughs all the way to the bank, but acting like this is some blow to the left-wing entertainment machine while a gay Brit who has sold 300 million albums says "No" to Trump is, well...it's a short-term victory.  Anywho, I recall a lot of liberal d-bag musicians playing a 9/11 benefit or two, so maybe there are more important things to consider when deciding how an artist's loyalties should be perceived.

Also, Trump and his cronies are WAY too into under-aged girls.  Just a side note, there.

(12-27-2016, 09:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: When I think of politics and musicians I think of artists like John Fogerty who refuse to let right-wing politician use their songs and/or Toby Keith being a registered Democrat while he sold every good ol' boy redneck a bunch of feel-good jingoistic nonsense set to music.

Keep the faith!  That is the same sort of arrogant bravado that cost the Democrat Party what should have been, for all intents and purposes, an in the bag election. ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
RE: Take that, entertainment industry libs! - SunsetBengal - 12-27-2016, 09:18 PM