Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ogbohei (however you spell it) = hot garbage
(12-27-2016, 04:39 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: In 2014, he was really good. Although he started to fall off during the end of the year and was injured. In 2015 he was still struggling and some thought it could be due to his injuries.

His biggest problem in college, and also in the pros, is his ability to anchor and technique. It was widely discussed that Ogbuehi had all the possibility to be a future LT. But there would be growing pains.

If you watch his college tape, you will see many of the technical struggles you see now. The different is Ogbuehi is going up against much harder competition.

In college football, you can get away from technique and just rely on athleticism. You can't in the NFL. Just like how QBs from college can make some rookie interceptions because they throw to a WR but the DB closes on the ball much quicker than they expect.

There's still hope for him. But it won't happen until the 2017 season.

You sound knowledgeable about the subject. No criticism from me. I doubt though that Ogeebogee will be okay in 2017 -- 2018 at the earliest (imo). I hope YOU are right.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ogbohei (however you spell it) = hot garbage - Derrick - 12-27-2016, 10:03 PM