Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin only coaching to allow his son Marcus to get another year in
(12-29-2016, 11:57 AM)fredtoast Wrote: What if he wins a playoff game?

You would want him back then, correct?  Winning a playoff game seems to be all everyone here wants.  So if he wins one you guys will want him back, right?

I have a feeling (but I had it last year  Sick) that if and when the Bengals win that first playoff game, they will go on a roll and win the whole thing.  

If Marv wins next year at least one playoff game, yes, I want him back.  I see the changes at OC really hurting this team and a new HC would have all of these players trying to adapt to a new system, unless the HC is Guenther....in which case there isn't enough change because Alexander and Zamp would also likely be retained.

Everyone is targeting Marv with their hate because he just seems to take it like it doesn't matter.  He still hasn't figured out in 14 years how to run a 2 minute offense, and the horrible officiating never gets a peep out of him.  Those are just a few reasons why people target Marv.

I am as frustrated as anyone, but I always try to believe that there is a reason for everything and maybe, just maybe this team will work harder this offseason and come back stronger and more determined.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin only coaching to allow his son Marcus to get another year in - SHRacerX - 12-29-2016, 12:26 PM