Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Marvin will officially be back
(12-29-2016, 03:41 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: This is completely speculation.  Last year they were playing better football than anyone in the league before Dalton's injury.  The season completely re-starts come the postseason.  The team that wins it all is generally the one that is closest to their starting roster at the beginning of the season.  The Chiefs were on quite a roll, but just lost one of their best defensive players.  The Vikings looked like world beaters until injuries caught up to them.  

The only playoff game that the Bengals entered in the Dalton/Green era with a pretty healthy roster was the SD game.  And I honestly believe if Gio doesn't fumble at the 5 yard line, they win that game...plus, I think Geno was out.  

Regardless of the history, I think if they can plug some holes I think they will be back....back in position to make a run at the Championship.  

I almost always agree with you SHRacer but we also got outcoached in every game.

Terrible adjustments. We were leading that Chargers game at halftime 10-7 and did nothing on Offense the 2nd half
and were terrible on Defense the 2nd half. Similar to this last Steeler game but that was even worse, 20-6 in the first
half, lose 24-20. This is mostly on the coaches as this has happened under Marv numerous times.

I believe Marv would of been fired anywhere else if these games happened often anywhere else.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: Marvin will officially be back - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-29-2016, 03:58 PM