Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Marvin will officially be back
(12-29-2016, 05:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: We had the Steelers beat.  We did not win, but no way you can say that we were "not competative" when it took a miracle for the Steelers to pull pout the victory.

I am as hungry as any other fan for a postseason victory, but In also canb see a little perspective.

Since Marvin started his 0-7 playoff streak there are 4 teams in the NFL that have never even made the playoffs.  There are 4 others who have never won a playoff game, and 5 more who have only won one. Less than half of the league (14 teams) have been to the playoffs more than the Bengals.  

And even thought the Jags have won a playoff game since '05 they also only have two winning seasons and have not won more than 5 games in the last 7 years.  So would you really trade just one playoff win since '05 for 10 non-winning seasons?

It is possible for me to not be satisfied with no playoff wins, but also see that we are not an embarrassment or a joke.  And I certainly do not think the bengals have achieved all of this without even wanting to win.  That is just ridiculous. 

Marvin has played Pittsburgh 30 times and lost 22 of them. That alone should be enough to get him canned. They are definitely celebrating this stooooopid decision in Pittsburgh.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: Marvin will officially be back - Antares - 12-29-2016, 07:48 PM