Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Chinedum Ndukwe, Bernard Scott, Vinny Rey, and now...
I like Rex no doubt, but as pointed out it is a team effort. I suspect there will be a small bidding war for Rex in the off season and it'll depend on how the front office responds. They do have other needs in free agency to settle probably more important than the RB situation such as DreK, Zietler, Witt, etc.. 

If Dre leaves who will take his place? We really don't know what we have in our last #1 cb pick because he didn't play a single snap all season and its a position that really does take a few years to get really good at. Very few players just come right out of college and become shut down corners.. Dennard isn't the guy and Jones isn't getting any younger between now and next year.. 
The o-line went to hell with the Ogbuehi experiment so if Zeitler and Witt both leave we might as well just go ahead and draft an orthopedic surgeon for Andy.. There's still issues with Bodine although I doubt that they're ready to move on from him. 
The D-line has it's issues with the need for someone to replace MJ..and of course there's always the issues at the LB positions..
They can't all be fixed in a few draft spots and the draft is always a crap shoot regardless of player or draft position ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chinedum Ndukwe, Bernard Scott, Vinny Rey, and now... - grampahol - 01-02-2017, 01:25 PM