Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is it wrong to want Illegal Immigrants...
(07-24-2015, 01:52 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Wrong?  No I wouldn't say you were wrong.  If they are committing a crime they should be arrested like anyone else in this country.  Now do I think they should be arrested for simply just being here?  Nah, most are just trying to escape a poverty you or I probably couldn't fathom.  As I'm sure some of you are aware, I've worked in restaurants most of my life and many of the Latinos I've worked with I'm sure weren't here legally.  But they work hard and complain less, I like them better than many of the college kids that don't need the money and call off work when ever they can to go party.

Most are just trying to create a better life for themselves and/or family.  Can't say I wouldn't do the same if I were in there shoes.

Restaurants are just one of many areas that would suffer tremendously if we were to round up all the illegal workers and ship 'em out. Agriculture and sanitation also come to mind right off my head. As well as manual labor in general. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is it wrong to want Illegal Immigrants... - CKwi88 - 07-24-2015, 01:57 AM