Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just saw my first real life hipster
(01-02-2017, 12:42 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Lived there(Seattle)from late 80s to mid 90s.

Cost of living was much lower until the migration of California residents began(they were considered hipsters BTW).

It was not a trendy place when I moved there.  Some granola hippie/some rednecks/some average people.

Yes, you read that correctly.  There were and probably still are rednecks there.  Just like anywhere else.

The perception of Ohio is we could be Iowa.  The same to them.  Farmers and corn.

The other thing I found odd is that a lot of people on the west coast think New York state is New York City.

All skyscrapers, bustling streets, and traffic jams.

One time I told someone I had an uncle who owned a dairy farm in New York...  and he scratched his head.

"Where do they keep the cows in the city?"  LMAO

Lastly...I guarantee you scan certain areas ANYWHERE that has a metropolis and you'll find a "hipster".

Hey!  I'm from Iowa and I resemble that remark.    Tongue

We have a couple urban areas here.  Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Waterloo, quad cities, etc.......I'm sure you'll find a "hipster" somewhere in there. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just saw my first real life hipster - BengalHawk62 - 01-04-2017, 02:00 PM