Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you bring Andre Smith back?
(01-04-2017, 04:02 PM)Shady Wrote: I wouldn't re-sign Smith. We moved on with Fischer and Ced (oh well). We need to focus on re-signing Whit to a contract that would ensure he retires in stripes. He can play LT until he says he's ready to move inside or retire. Yes, we need a back up, but that's always true.

Zeitler is also a priority, but with PacMan's situation, I'd be more concerned about keeping Dre K. I don't know how much money they'll have to keep both, plus I think we need to be more aggressive in FA this year. I know we always say that, but I'd rather sign Veteran Olinemen who are worth a damn rather than drafting a rookie to have to groom for a year or more. I don't know if that applies to Centers. TJ Johnson might be better than Bodine, but we need a legit starting Center. Rookie or FA? I lean toward FA, but I've read you guys saying great things about the kid from Ohio State.

Prince Amukamara will be available in free agency, maybe this is the last ordeal with pacman, we move on somehow because of a contract issue that was withheld, and we keep Fitz, and add Prince...a fan can dream right?  Smirk  

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you bring Andre Smith back? - CINwillWIN - 01-04-2017, 05:04 PM