Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you bring Andre Smith back?
(01-04-2017, 02:15 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: There are rumblings that the Bengals will either retain Whitworth or Zeitler. I'd prefer Zeitler as he is younger. That means we would have 2 Tackle spots to fill.

I'd prefer to not have to use a 1st Round pick on one. I think Fisher can hold down 1 spot.

Assuming Smith's arm is healed, would you bring him back for 2-3 years?

Andre is a RT and not a Guard. We should bring back Whitworth, he is a LT which is Dalton's blindside and he will
be cheaper and has not fell off yet. He is our best Lineman, better than Zeitler who had a tough year. Sure Zeitler
was in between Og and Bodine most of the year but still, he had his troubles.

Not against bringing back Andre at RT though for insurance in case Og is a major bust.

Need a new O-line coach to coach up Westerman or another Guard in case Zeit leaves.

Jim O has alluded to Zeitler leaving and us paying Kirkpatrick instead. This is the way i am leaning whether i like it
or not. This is probably what will happen. I don't think Zeitler deserves top Guard money after last years showing.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you bring Andre Smith back? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-05-2017, 02:41 PM