Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The GOP really loves their women
(01-07-2017, 01:49 AM)hollodero Wrote: I don't think it's absurd... I tried to weigh possibly important factors, drew a conclusion and gave it as my opinion. Which could be changed by valid arguments/additional thoughts.
Not saying you didn't do that here; I just honestly don't get the comparison. How is (not) providing birth control akin to breaking a new law. Care to elaborate?

As for forcing people to break the law... by outlawing abortion you would certainly have less abortions, but would also create more "criminals" - people that probably do not really deserve to be punished and sentenced. According to my personal belief, yours on that one is different and I respect that to a point. Plus also according to current US laws. But I wasn't talking about that. 
Defunding PP is not just about abortions or abortion laws.

Honestly, right now it more feels like a political game to undermine Affordable Care Act or how you call that, Obamacare (sorry for my ignorance, but whatever the terms), with the abortion angle as the public figleaf for the conservative people. That's what to me that all seems to be.

The correlation of the two is if we do not provide this then they will act irresponsibly. Almost like the liberal wants to control the woman's actions, while they rally around the slogan that the conservative want to control their body. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
The GOP really loves their women - Griever - 01-05-2017, 05:55 PM
RE: The GOP really loves their women - bfine32 - 01-07-2017, 02:20 PM
RE: The GOP really loves their women - McC - 01-06-2017, 12:55 PM