Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the worst thing you did as a kid?
When I was a teenager they installed a sewer system in our part of the county. Previously it was all septic/wells. The company building the system destroyed roads and lawns, and as kids we didn't under stand right of ways and stuff so it seriously pissed us off. My friends and I tortured that company at night.

Dropped cement blocks on a laser guide which was down a manhole....

Stuck potatoes down the exhaust of huge end loaders and disconnected hydraulics

Worst thing we did was this however......they were building a pumping plant. It had a water meter down a manhole. They had all kinds of construction equipment around like sand, cement, cinder blocks etc. The water meter in the manhole was entirely under water......Well we read the instructions on the cement, carefully mixed it with the sand......stirred it up and left. It was a holiday weekend so it had 3 days to set. 3 days later they had to remove the whole thing and replace it. After that they hired night time security to patrol the entire area until construction was finished. Luckily we knew the guy patroling our local area, so we were in no danger of being caught, but we stopped with the worst stuff anyway. That last one kinda made us feel a bit guilty.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's the worst thing you did as a kid? - Stewy - 01-07-2017, 03:10 PM