Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feel Any Better About The Wideout Situation?
(01-07-2017, 05:52 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Lafell, Core and Boyd really seemed to find their place without AJ on the field. Hopefully next season everyone can be utilized to their max potential.

Core and Boyd really look like up and comers.
I won't feel good about anything until I see Mike Brown and Family re-sign our top players...We lost many top players 12 months ago and if we lose many more in that short of time, we are going backwards, not forwards. ....So I won't like or be happy with anything until we sign and keep these key players. ....Plus we just had a 6 win season, so this whole team from Mike Brown to water boy needs to find the fire and the hunger to put winning first and everything else second. .........but I did like how Boyd and Core developed and Wright is good and the kick returner Erickson has some game at WR, but I also liked LaFell A LOT....I would love to see us be able to line up with AJ Green, LaFell, Boyd, Core in a 4 WR set....Plus Eifert in TE formations....and depth for injuries...Boyd and Core came on as rookies, but that is no reason not to keep LaFell. If we want to win play-off games and go Super Bowl, you keep him also.  He may be even better than Green at getting his feet down in bounds. If we have too many pass catchers to cover, my how Green will eat defenses alive.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feel Any Better About The Wideout Situation? - kevin - 01-07-2017, 08:47 PM