Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feel Any Better About The Wideout Situation?
(01-08-2017, 12:43 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Perhaps, but Green wasn't even in 2 of them. In the Buffalo game he had 1 target before being injured then, obviously, was out against Baltimore.

Lafell still couldn't get open. It was heart breaking haha.

Good to see someone agrees with me. I'm scared for next year to be the same. I did not like lafell during that losing stretch,he caught a couple tds in garbage time of Dallas, he caught one td vs patriots and the rest was invisible. He's just not what we need at outside receiver!! I hope some other team over pays for him and he walks if not he will be back here. We need our outside guy to get separation and is a deep threat wwhere corners want to play off him some times. Where a safety has to help the corner. He was getting no seperation and looking for pass interference calls and they wasn't giving him the calls.then he let some passes go through his hands. New England did not do good when they relied on him being a deep threat guy,that's the year he couldn't catch nothing. Heck I'd rather have boyd onthe outside.as for core I think he's a good #4,emegency outside recciver.dump wright
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feel Any Better About The Wideout Situation? - bengalsturntup926 - 01-08-2017, 02:33 AM