Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feel Any Better About The Wideout Situation?
(01-08-2017, 02:33 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Good to see someone agrees with me. I'm scared for next year to be the same. I did not like lafell during that losing stretch,he caught a couple tds in garbage time of Dallas, he caught one td vs patriots and the rest was invisible. He's just not what we need at outside receiver!! I hope some other team over pays for him and he walks if not he will be back here. We need our outside guy to get separation and is a deep threat wwhere corners want to play off him some times. Where a safety has to help the corner. He was getting no seperation and looking for pass interference calls and they wasn't giving him the calls.then he let some passes go through his hands. New England did not do good when they relied on him being a deep threat guy,that's the year he couldn't catch nothing. Heck I'd rather have boyd onthe outside.as for core I think he's a good #4,emegency outside recciver.dump wright

So glad there are people who have common sense. it felt like he would disappear for 3.5 out of 4 quarters of a game. People are always well he has comparable yards to Jones. Yeah but Jones had catches throughout the game not just in the 1st or 4th quarter .and before aj got hurt he only had 387 total yards in 9 games including 3 games with a combined receptions of 4 for 28. I have been balling hard for the last month to get Mike Williams out of Clemson 6"3 205 runs 4.4 40 long arms and is willing to extend his arms in the middle of the field over 1200 yards receiving. Also the best in college at 50/50 and deep balls. He's the most complete receiver since aj green. Oh and did I mention the dude sure can run block well. Has been compared most like Keenan Allen but I think he compared closer to aj than Keenan.either way he will be a legit number 1 in this league and that would give us 2 number 1 receivers on the outside as well as our future number 1 wr since aj would be 34 when Williams rookie deal is over.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feel Any Better About The Wideout Situation? - Jpoore - 01-08-2017, 05:00 AM