Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is it wrong to want Illegal Immigrants...
(07-24-2015, 05:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I also left own the part where he was called a Xenophobe. I'm wondering why you left that out.

(07-24-2015, 01:53 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZprzinWbAPv2aQdF18kW...2TzVZ5bdIQ]

Sorry, that's the first thing that popped into my head. It doesn't actually make you an asshole.

People act like illegal immigrants are some sort of scourge on our society. Illegal immigrants are actually one of the pillars that hold this country up. I'd venture to say that the overwhelming majority of them are just here looking to make a better life for themselves and to escape an unfortunate situation that they had very little control over. Decades ago they would have been living the American dream. Now they're treated like inferiors and looked down upon. 

I'd say it's "wrong" (not really a good word in this case) because it doesn't do anything to solve the problem. If they're clean, not breaking the law (minus that whole "illegal entry" thing Ninja ) and working and contributing to society, let them stay. Tax 'em. 

So not wrong. Perhaps a shade xenophobic, but not "wrong.

[Image: tumblr_m6d1bkOWZG1r3huu1.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is it wrong to want Illegal Immigrants... - GMDino - 07-24-2015, 05:47 PM