Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conway Asks: Why Do You Believe What Trump Says ‘Rather Than What’s in His Heart’?
(01-09-2017, 01:38 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It amazed me that he got a free pass for doing this. Not even as a Special Education teacher, but as a human being. Trump can make the little hand gesture that imitates his disability and people will defend him. It was one thing when he was just candidate Donald Trump, but now as President Elect he and one of the main voices of his transition team are doubling down on his comments.

Obama made an awful comment on Leno once about how his bowling was "like the Special Olympics". What did he do? He immediately called Maria Shriver's brother, who runs it, and apologized, even before it even aired. He still rightfully was trashed for it. At least he manned up.

This is a popular one that I have been seeing. It's an awful defense for your man's actions "At least he didn't torture him, he just made fun of him". It also ignores the point she was asking about him using his position as the soon to be leader of the free world to mock and humiliate people for the hand that life dealt them and it go uncheck.
Agreed. Hell I thought the comments about John McCain would do him in. When that didn't, I thought surely the "grab em by the *****" would be the end. I've since realized that he appeals to the LCD of humanity. He's tapped into the anger of white guys who drink a coupla Bud Lites and talk the same way. He's got four years to outdo himself on these kind of things. I'm sure that he will.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021

Messages In This Thread
RE: Conway Asks: Why Do You Believe What Trump Says ‘Rather Than What’s in His Heart’? - jason - 01-09-2017, 02:06 PM