Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is it wrong to want Illegal Immigrants...
(07-24-2015, 06:19 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: If you feel the need for them to take a quick trip to Mexico before signing a paper to walk right back across the border, cool.  Sounds good to me.  It doesn't sound much different than just having them sigh the papers though....it just has the added deportation fees.

Whatever. I don't care. I feel that all people should be free to immigrate to the USA, and I feel that they should all do it legally.  I just don't see the need for deportation when you're just going to allow them right back in.

Instead of exiling people who are looking for a more awesome place to live, we should welcome them and help them become citizens.

Open borders is fine but you can't have the welfare state as we do... It will just bankrupt us.

That's why they think it's important for legal immigrants to have financial sponsors. Who are obligated to cover any expenses given through benefits for 10 years. If they can find a citizen willing to stand for them. Then I am ok with thaf.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is it wrong to want Illegal Immigrants... - StLucieBengal - 07-24-2015, 06:25 PM