Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the worst thing you did as a kid?
(01-11-2017, 09:27 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: In high school I just didn't care.

After school I put clear jello mix into two of the men's room toilets and let them sit over night. They had to have plumbers come in and take apart the pipes and toilets. Bathroom was closed for 2 or 3 weeks. They had no cameras over there so never got caught.

During ROTC, I stayed after for it only to find out it got cancelled. We were supposed to have some kind of breakfast thing even though it was after school. My buddy was a senior and wanted to do a prank. So we took the butter and went to the gym and buttered the floors before the basketball game. There was a solid 3 hours before the game. We did a lot of the court, but not all of it. When they came running out, some players slipped and the refs checked the field and called it "overly waxed". They postponed the game and they didn't play that game at home.

Used white out on locker combos so no one could see their numbers.

Put a cherry bomb in the back of a toilet. It blew up. Gym teacher assumed it was me but never got in trouble for it.

My one friend found a shoe, pooped in it, and threw it over a balcony where all the theater costumes were. Took them almost a year to find it.

Tried to go "cave exploring" in the ceiling once because a vent was open. As I was getting pushed up into it, a security guard came by and pulled me into the office. I got in trouble....not for going into the ceiling. But because I put a lunch table on top of another lunch table. No joke. I got suspended my last day of high school for it.

My Dad's first cousin was the HS Principal.....I had to be a good boy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's the worst thing you did as a kid? - Stewy - 01-12-2017, 08:36 AM