Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regardless of how you feel about Fox News, you have to respect this
(01-13-2017, 12:26 PM)GMDino Wrote: That you, and the POTUS, and the right wing noise machine, insist that CNN "ran with a fake story" shows that none of you saw what CNN reported.

Yeah, that is what bothers me. CNN's story was not fake news as far as anyone can tell. The only thing disputing their story was NBC had one source tell them that the PEOTUS was not verbally briefed on the information that CNN had reported was in the briefing, though it was confirmed the summary was a part of the documents. This is part of the problem we are seeing is that people often haven't developed the critical thinking skills necessary to really analyze these sorts of things, and so they parrot what their echo chamber wants them to say about it.

And, if anyone has further information on this, please let me know. I haven't been following all of the updates to it, but that was the last that I had heard about it all.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Regardless of how you feel about Fox News, you have to respect this - Belsnickel - 01-13-2017, 12:55 PM