Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conway Asks: Why Do You Believe What Trump Says ‘Rather Than What’s in His Heart’?
(01-13-2017, 01:13 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Defending him from criticisms based on false information is not supporting him. However, you'd think after all the fuss Democrats and liberals gave to conservatives who didn't want Obama to succeed, you'd think those same people would want Trump to succeed and support him as well. But, alas, when it comes to politics, hypocrisy rules the day. 

To be honest, I think the reason Trump is president is because things were getting too out of control in regards to political correctness and SJWs and whatnot. I mean, we all know many Trump supporters like him because he "tells it like it is". There's clearly more to it than just that, but I can't help but think this was the biggest influence.

...then denies he said it, claims he was taken out of context, says the media is a bunch of losers out to get him.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Conway Asks: Why Do You Believe What Trump Says ‘Rather Than What’s in His Heart’? - GMDino - 01-13-2017, 01:23 PM