Poll: Would you vote to use public funding (tax dollars) to build the Bengals next stadium?
No. Im sick of it. Leave town if you want, im not paying for your stadium again.
Yes. Im willing to pay to keep my favorite team in the city that I live in at all costs.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you publicly fund another stadium or let the franchise leave Cincinnati?
With the Rams leaving St. Louis and the Chargers leaving San Diego, it got me thinking:

Would you stare down the Bengals owner and franchise and refuse to pay for a new publicly funded stadium at the chance of them leaving town, or would you let the organization continue to suck from the public's teet and shell out the taxes for the stadium?

Honestly, im not sure I could justify paying for another stadium. Its not even so much the money or cost of it, its the principal. Its the principal behind Mike Brown being the owner, how the last stadium deal went down, how he is notoriously not willing to spend his money on things that benefits fans, and quite honestly, how we havent had a playoff win in over two decades.

To be fair, I say that now but when push comes to shove im not sure I could handle seeing the Bengals leave.

It's interesting, though. There has been a lot of backlash and people standing up against the public funding of stadiums using tax dollars and im interested to see what some of you on the boards think, even though im sure the board is a BIT bias in favor of keeping the team.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Would you publicly fund another stadium or let the franchise leave Cincinnati? - WeezyBengal - 01-13-2017, 04:08 PM