Poll: Would you vote to use public funding (tax dollars) to build the Bengals next stadium?
No. Im sick of it. Leave town if you want, im not paying for your stadium again.
Yes. Im willing to pay to keep my favorite team in the city that I live in at all costs.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you publicly fund another stadium or let the franchise leave Cincinnati?
(01-14-2017, 01:22 AM)Benton Wrote: Vegas will take whoever. There's other cities that will throw money at an NFL team, especially one that stays competitive. Heck, look wt Jacksonville.

Not sure I buy it. The Greater Vegas area is actually about 100k less people than the Greater Cincinnati area, and a lot of them are transplants from other places. I'm not sure I see a franchise succeeding there. Will visiting Jag/Redskin/Pats fans REALLY want to go see the Bengals vs Cardinals or something?

$550m for the transfer payment, another $1b-$1.5b for a stadium (both the stadium and practice complex need to be indoors), not to mention the cost of actually purchasing the land.

I don't see anyone shelling out $2b+ to get Mike Brown's 26 year playoff win drought.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
CINwillWIN
Two cities in the past two seasons now have moved. On a perspective, I wonder how the fans of St. Louis handled not having a team to watch this past season...

As of right now, 32 teams. Needs to be expanded (in my opinion) to 40.

I do not live in the Cincy area anymore, but I do miss not being in the mix of things during the season. It is a void I tried filling by helping out our local semi-pro team here. Lasted for about three seasons. My heart just wasn't in it compared to the Bengals...yup, strange.

I would feel bad if the team moved, left Cincinnati without a team, much like the new dis-enfranchised fans of St. Louis and San Diego.

That would mean eight more starting quarterbacks who are worse than Brock Osweiler/Jared Goff/etc. The quality of play would be so terrible in a 40 team league.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you publicly fund another stadium or let the franchise leave Cincinnati? - TheLeonardLeap - 01-14-2017, 02:01 AM