Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Were folders stuffed with Trump's 'business plan' papers blank props?
(01-14-2017, 03:17 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Then he could have used a thumb drive to illustrate his point, maybe?  Helluva lot easier to carry.

If Trump indicated the actual agreement is in the folders, shouldn't the reporters be concerned about the actual contents of the folders so they can review the actual agreement?  That way they can actually point to the agreement.

It is amusing to watch the right defend a lie by pretending Trump didn't lie.  Then act as if they are taking the high road by calling others petty.  I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt at the beginning of this thread, but . . .

That's an unfortunate choice of words. Do you know why the reporters can't point to the agreement?  Because the folders aren't filled with the agreement.

The content is kinda "the point," isn't it? (I see what I did there.)  Trump pointed to the "agreement," his attorney pointed to the "agreement," the reporters tried to read the "agreement" Trump and his attorney pointed to, but they weren't allowed to read the "agreement" so they can point to the "agreement."

And nothing says you're above the pettiness than "pointing" the finger at other people and calling them "petty" . . . because they can't "point" to the Trump "agreement" because the "agreement" Trump "pointed" to isn't the "agreement."  Anyways, I'm gonna leave you with this one.  Keep up the good fight.

What's amusing is watching the Left's witch hunt.

First off,Nobody here or those reporting on it know what was in the folder. "Wrong paper size" (for real).

Secondly, regardless what the media think they are entitled to; they may not be entitled to review Trump's business plan. I am sure it will be presented to those that have a need to know.

Finally, remove the emotion, step back, and openly look at what folks are upset about in this instance: The files are in the Computer Zoolander.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Were folders stuffed with Trump's 'business plan' papers blank props? - bfine32 - 01-14-2017, 11:28 AM