Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Were folders stuffed with Trump's 'business plan' papers blank props?
(01-14-2017, 08:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ..and I'm convinced he could cure cancer and folks would be mad at the way he did it.

No doubt there are closed-minded folks on both sides of the fence.

I am a nationalist. I would love to like my president. I intend to give him a chance. From my point of view as someone who didnt vote for Trump this was a chance for him to score some points.

In his first press conference he lies to America about a fake stack of papers like we are all fools. And has some lawyer from the Russian law firm of the year blow some smoke about how having his sons running his multi national company will have no conflicts of interest. He goes on to attack the press. Then he boasts about his ability to run my country and his business at the same time and acts like he did me a favor not taking a big deal in Dubai. While claimng nobody cares about his tax returns.

Needless to say , im probably not the only one who considered giving him a chance but was greeted by the reality clown show.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Were folders stuffed with Trump's 'business plan' papers blank props? - NATI BENGALS - 01-14-2017, 10:38 PM