Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Were folders stuffed with Trump's 'business plan' papers blank props?
(01-14-2017, 10:38 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I am a nationalist. I would love to like my president. I intend to give him a chance. From my point of view as someone who didnt vote for Trump this was a chance for him to score some points.

In his first press conference he lies to America about a fake stack of papers like we are all fools. And has some lawyer from the Russian law firm of the year blow some smoke about how having his sons running his multi national company will have no conflicts of interest. He goes on to attack the press. Then he boasts about his ability to run my country and his business at the same time and acts like he did me a favor not taking a big deal in Dubai. While claimng nobody cares about his tax returns.

Needless to say , im probably not the only one who considered giving him a chance but was greeted by the reality clown show.

Color me skeptical, as to your and others approaching his Presidency with an open mind. 

http://www.snopes.com/trump-busted-using-empty-folders/

Quote:CLAIM:
Quote: Stacks of file folders presented as evidence that President-elect Donald Trump was turning his business holdings over to his children were empty and/or contained blank sheets of paper.
Quote:[Image: mostlyfalse.gif]UNPROVEN

In the end, however, all the chatter about "empty files" and "blank" or "fake" documents is mostly speculative. As we noted above, what gave rise to the suspicions in the first place was the fact that none of the reporters in the room was allowed to examine the file folders and documents. If no one examined them, we can't corroborate what was or was not in them.

It's certainly possible that the mounds of paperwork displayed during the press conference were blank and just for show, but there is not enough evidence to prove it.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Were folders stuffed with Trump's 'business plan' papers blank props? - bfine32 - 01-14-2017, 10:57 PM