Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Were folders stuffed with Trump's 'business plan' papers blank props?
(01-15-2017, 03:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I care about one thing. What Trump can do for this country. The rest of the stuff is just something for hurt folks to get spun up about and this thread is a perfect example. If saying "Who cares?" what were in those folders while folks are making up that they were fake is considered defending him then guilty as charged. 

Don't worry about me sunshine; I'll be fine. I fear others are not holding up so well; perhaps, your concern should be directed toward them. 

Who cares that Trump, noted con-man and long-term bs salesman is already plying his sakeoil modus operandi within the highest office our country has?  Yes, lots of spin work going on here...clearly.  Perhaps we should just throw everyone's rap sheets an history of behavior right out the door and trust everyone with our very hearts and souls.  Lord help those of us petty enough to not trust a man who has merely spent decades showing his true colors.  

Also, your unwillingness to see how naive you are being in regards to this situation isn't surprising.  You're asking us to stop judging and ease up on a guy who makes a living on deception.  Again, I hope you don't let this sort of unwillingness to judge a man by his actions play an undue role in your real life.  Why judge a man by a rapseet that is a mile long?  I bet you'd let Subway Jared watch your teenage daughters.

(01-15-2017, 03:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's exactly the same; however, hurt has clouded your judgement. When Obama first came in folks demanded to see a birth certificate; he did not present it for almost 3 years. Finally he did as folks wouldn't take his word for it. Exact same thing is happening with Trump and his tax forms (or in this thread, his business plan). 

I said it before Trump got elected. The Left has become that thing they hate and you are correct It *IS* quite amusing....especially when they try to say "This is different".

Even if this situation is 100% the same as the Obama thing that doesn't exonerate Trump from being full of crap. Anywho, lets just say this is the same thing as Obama's birth certificate...what is the defense when, in about a 4 days or so, yet another example of "Trump being Trump" emerges? Do we just say "Obama birth certificate!" for the next 4 years and call it even?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Were folders stuffed with Trump's 'business plan' papers blank props? - Nately120 - 01-15-2017, 04:19 PM