Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Were folders stuffed with Trump's 'business plan' papers blank props?
(01-15-2017, 04:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: First of all: How can anybody be unwilling to see how naive he or she is? Being naive is not a choice.

Secondly, which honest politician did you vote for? As for me, I voted for Evan McMullin. 

Being naive is indeed a choice.  People choose to be naive, be victims, be delusional, and some folks get sick of it and stop and some just keep down the path.  And the person I voted for has no bearing on my ability to use Trump's past actions to judge his current and future actions.  It's simple predictability, and the guy is a lying infomercial of a man until proven otherwise, so what?

But to answer, I voted for Gary Johnson, a man with a resume that leads me to give him much more of the benefit of the doubt in regards to business acumen, honesty, and overall strength of character than Trump.  I will admit that he looked like a moron on the Aleppo thing though, so if he got elected and made claims that he was a foreign relations genius and people said "Yeah right" I'd admit he earned the skepticism.

Also, people who voted for Trump weren't too shy pointing out that he was untrustworthy and less than desirable.  The guy has completely earned this skepticism and my issue lies with the fact that he seems completely unwilling to quell those fears.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Were folders stuffed with Trump's 'business plan' papers blank props? - Nately120 - 01-15-2017, 05:15 PM